If you are looking for an easy festive drink which also has ingredients to look after your skin and overall health, then look no further. We’ve put together our favourite Christmassy mocktails! Which will provide for a joyous occasion while helping to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Mulled apple juice
A take on a very traditional tipple. Raw apple juice is packed full of Vitamin C which contributes to helping keep the outer layer of your skin glowing and fresh.
- 1L of apple juice
- strips of orange peel
- one cinnamon stick
- three cloves
- honey to add taste.
- Simmer all the ingredients together for 5-10 minutes until all flavours are infused, and your mulled apple juice is nice and warm. Sweeten with honey to taste.
- Serve with a little orange peel and cinnamon.
Orange & Cranberry Spritz
Cranberries are beneficial for your skin, and this drink is full of cranberry juice. They have anti-ageing properties, act as a toner and can even firm up your skin.
- 500ml smooth orange juice
- 500ml smooth cranberry juice
- 400ml sparkling elderflower drink
- Mix the orange juice and cranberry juice in a jug. Slowly pour in the sparkling elderflower. Mix and serve in tall glasses with ice.
- For an extra skin super boost, add Skin, Hair & Nails to your mocktail. Guests will for sure be impressed!
Pomegranates have high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants; they can help delay the onset of ageing. These antioxidants also fight skin inflammation and treat acne breakouts. They also naturally brighten the skin and are in season at this time of year!
- Fresh mint
- Pomegranate juice
- pomegranate seeds
- Just mix all the ingredients
- Include the seeds in the glass for the perfect finishing touch.